BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK



Honestly, I'm not the type of person who likes to write so much, and I think a picture can tell you everything, maybe it's because that's me.  I have an obsession by seeing pictures all day and that's how I learn many things but when is a total black outfit I think you can use a lot of imagination.

The total black outfit is fun because basically the secret is to know how to use and mix different textures although I think anything goes in fashion, of course, not be exceeded.

________________________________________________________________

Sinceramente, no soy el tipo de persona a la que le gusta escribir tanto, y creo que una imagen puede decirte todo, talvez es porque así soy yo, tengo un trauma por estar viendo imagenes todo el dia y así es como aprendo muchas cosas pero cuando se trata de un "total black outfit" creo que se puede usar mucho la imaginación.

El total black outfit es muy divertido ya que el secreto basicamente consiste en saber utilizar y mezclar diferentes texturas aun que yo creo que en la moda se vale de todo, claro, sin excederse.







H&M skirt/ ZARA heels and bag/ FOREVER 21 necklaces/ HIGHSTREET croptop
MANGO sunglasses


No comments:

Post a Comment